Our clients may need help with personal care, managing money or assistance in finding new friends or accessing activities they would like to do.
We offer care and support to those with a range of needs including
- Older people who need support to live independently
- People with dementia
- Adults with learning disabilities
- People with physical or mental disabilities
We put the customer at the heart of our range of services which include:
- companionship and emotional support
- personal care including washing and dressing
- help getting up and going to bed
- support with taking prescribed medicines
- attending medical or other appointments
- meal preparation
- light housework including tidying, cleaning and ironing
- involvement in the local community.
We can also help by providing information and advice on benefits, healthy living and keeping well. Whatever support a client needs there’s a good chance we can help to provide it, or will know someone else who can.
Have a look at our service map to see what is offered in your area.
Dedicated to providing compassionate care to support people to maintain their dignity and independence.
Our supported living service helps people to get the most from life and reach their goals.