When you are choosing a care provider, it is important to think about how your care will be funded.

There are several different ways to pay for care services:

  • You may be eligible for local authority funding, depending on your income and savings
  • You could pay for your care yourself
  • Your family member may agree to pay for care
  • You might be able to do a combination of these

Local authority funding

Some clients will be eligible for local authority funding.  The relevant local authority depends on where you live.

The Surrey County Council website has information on how to access social care services and more information about paying for care.

If you live within West Sussex, the West Sussex County Council website also has information on support in your home.

Please note that if you have been assessed as eligible for either local authority care or health related funding you can ask for your care to be provided by Transform Homecare.

Personal budget

This is a government initiative which allows individuals to purchase their own services. To find out if you are eligible, please visit the NHS Choices website. 

Privately funded

If you choose to pay privately, contact us today to set up a meeting to discuss your individual needs.  We will come and meet with you – and your family if you wish – to discuss your requirements.

Useful links

The following links gives further advice on funding care services:

Contact us

If you are looking for care services for yourself, for a relative or friend, or a client, please contact us to find out more and to discuss funding options. 

Contact our care team on 01737 244312 or email info@transformhomecare.org.uk

05. Investors in people Logo

Transform Homecare is a service provided by Transform Housing & Support.
Registered Provider H2452, Registered with the CQC 1-2756361790, Registered Charity 264133, Registered Company 1057984.