We welcome any sort of feedback, positive or negative.
Feedback lets us know whether we are getting things right or if we need to do things differently to improve our service. Feedback can come from clients, tenants external agencies or the friends and family of the people that we are supporting.
Types of feedback
You might want to give feedback on:
- The quality of service that you received
- Response times
- Your keyworker or care worker
- Abuse, harassment or discrimination
- The forms we use when we support you
- Something that has gone well
If you would like to make a complaint, we will follow the procedure below:
1. Report your feedback or complaint to your support worker, care worker or one of the local teams. We will try and resolve the issue straight away if we can. If you are not satisfied, you can use the Word version of feedback form or complete it online.
2. Once we have received the form, your support worker, care worker or a member of the local team will respond to you in writing within seven working days.
3. If you are unhappy with the response you get, you may contact the Director of Client Strategy & Delivery. Call 01372 387100 or write to: Transform Housing & Support, Bradmere House, Brook Way, Leatherhead, Surrey KT22 7NA.
4. The Director of Client Strategy & Delivery will respond to your feedback or complaint within 10 working days.
5. If you are not satisfied with this response, you may request that the matter is considered by a panel made up of Transform’s Chairman and two members of the Board. The panel will be called within a month of your request.
6. Finally, if you are still not satisfied with the response, you have a right to appeal.
You can approach the Local Government Ombudsman, having exhausted Transform’s internal complaints procedures. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of the internal appeal, or at any time during the complaints process, you may contact the Care Quality Commission directly by letter, email or by phone. Whilst CQC do not ‘investigate’ complaints, they will use the information to assist them in their regulatory duties.
We can provide you with full contact details if you need them.