We are always looking for people to join our growing team of Care Workers.
Care staff work directly with clients, helping them to live independently in the community. You will be visiting people in their own homes.
Your role will include:
- Talking to clients and providing companionship
- Household tasks, such as making meals or light housework
- Personal care, such as washing and dressing
- Supporting clients to take any medication
- Helping them to get out and about
You will be visiting the same people on a regular basis, which means you can build up a good working relationship. For some clients, you may be the only person they see that day. You will gain real job satisfaction and genuinely make a difference to their lives.
The majority of care roles require you to have a full valid driving licence and your own car. We have full time and part time roles available, dependent on client needs.
Join our team
We are always looking for people to join our team as Care & Support Workers. We have vacancies in Reigate and Banstead, Crawley, Epsom and Ewell, Spelthorne, Tandridge and Mole Valley and we recruit on a monthly basis for these posts.
Our care roles include the following benefits:
- Competitive salary with enhancements for NVQ2 or 3 and evening and weekend work
- Full and part time hours available
- Generous mileage allowance, including travel between clients
- Paid travel time between client visits
- Enhanced DBS checks paid for by Transform
- Free uniforms and personal protective equipment provided
Find out more
For an informal discussion please call 01737 244312. For full details and to apply please view our current vacancies.